Sunday, April 12, 2009

Herrre We go! Welcome.

Well, well, well. I'm finally doing it. I'm FINALLY starting a jewelry line. Wow.


Welcome one and all to EmmaRose Jewelry!

DAY 1:
EmmaRoseJewelry.com and a store at Esty.com are coming soon, but for now I thought that I would document the process of getting set up - and also create a forum for feedback as I get started. Please! Comment! Tell me your thoughts and your feedback.
What do you like? What would you do? What do you think?
Share with me people.

I thought I would get started at the beginning. A Logo.
The FABulous Miss Diana Deaver has been lovely enough to extend a hand in this department as I understand she is now a Photoshop. Master. (Mastery she will undoubtedly deny, but anyone who can get that program to do what they ask it is a Master in my books!)

Logo:
I like Roses. I LOVE Roses. Everytime I pass flower stands and florist shops I stare longingly at the roses wishing that I could grab a huge bouquet and take them home. I don't, usually, because it really is sad to see them wilt so quickly. They are Expensivo in Manhattan, and the ones I could afford are wrong. There is something SO wrong about a rose that has no scent.

My favorite roses are always the fluffy imperfect ones that smell like... smell like....

Heaven.


I am going off in search of the Roses.
Aren't you jealous?

1 comment:

  1. Roses are not roses unless they smell like roses. Right beside your car door in your very own driveway. Or along the sea-wall in Comox, BC by the marina. On a warm, sunny, honeybee infested day. Roses, roses, roses. Just like our Chocolate Bark dog.

    ReplyDelete